• NEVER open the door or let anyone into the spaces who you don’t know.
• No one is allowed in the space without being accompanied by a member.
• We rely on members to help keep our front doors closed for everyone's security.
LAST OUT, LIGHTS OUT
• If you are the last to leave, or don’t see anyone working, TURN LIGHTS OFF.
• Our spaces are open 24/7, but we really don’t like to waste energy.
• This is true in the middle of the day as well. Never assume someone else may be coming in later in the day.
• NEVER leave dirty dishes in sinks.
• All members are responsible for cleaning their own dishes.
• All utensil holders are self draining, please put forks, knives, and spoons directly into their holders.
• Work Heights, proudly composts and uses you beautiful waste to make our gardens better every season.
• Please put all food scraps in the freezer’s compost pot.
• There is a compost container at both locations.
• For the full list of what can and cannot be compost, please check the guidelines link below.